Line Service Technician - Eagle Creek Aviation (EYE)
- - Line-Eagle Creek Aviation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
Successful Line Service Technicians are individuals committed to providing outstanding customer service and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment. After completion of extensive classroom and on the job training, you will support customer satisfaction by exceeding our customer's expectations.
Meet and greet customers, aircraft towing, cleaning, refueling, and general upkeep of equipment and facilities are the main duties of this position.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a related field
- Must have good skills in computer usage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines to complete projects and assignments within a restricted time period, including with little to minimal notice of deadline
- Ability to handle complaints to resolve problems and work with all customers, vendors and company personnel in a professional manner
Candidates must be able to work weekend and evening shifts