A&P Technician I - Naples Jet Center (APF)
- - Maintenance-Naples Jet Center
- Naples, FL, USA
- Full Time
The qualified employee for this position must posses a minimum of the following listed knowledge, skills, and competency requirements. Perform maintenance on aircraft systems and sub-systems as directed. Mechanical requirements include disassembly inspection, build up and operational checks of systems and components of aircraft
- Perform routine maintenance on aircraft mechanical, structural, power plant, interior, or avionics systems.
- Disassembly, cleaning, inspection of mechanical, electrical or interior systems and components.
- In a timely and professional manor complete all paperwork related to tasks performed with detailed documentation I/A/W Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Responsible for safe and standard maintenance practices associated with FAA repair station.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and professional work area.
- Assists other Techs as required or requested by supervisor or management
- Other responsibilities and/or tasks that may occasionally be delegated to the employee by their supervisor and/or management.
- Ability to perform basic maintenance tasks as prescribed in Service Dept Competency Manual for Tech I ECAS certification.
- Understanding of FAR's and regulations pertaining to aircraft maintenance.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems.
- Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.
- High School Diploma
- Licensed Airframe and Power plant Technician.
- Prior experience a plus
- Must have complete set of own tools in order to perform the required maintenance of aircraft.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested.