Administrative Support - First Wing Jet Center (TYQ)
- - Maintenance - First Wing Jet Center
- Zionsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
General Description: This key position is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to support the sales, parts, maintenance and customer service departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a related field.
- Must have above average skills in computer usage.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel at a minimum.
- Must be familiar with the use of modern office equipment required to perform routine administrative responsibilities.
- Skill to review, proofread, edit and verify, forms, documents, contracts, and other written materials for accuracy in content of information, grammar, and calculation.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, grammar and punctuation required for producing and proofreading complex written documents.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instruction to complete assigned tasks accurately.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks to complete job functions in an orderly, efficient manner.
- Ability to hold in confidence all information regarding company matters that is relayed to or over heard regarding the business matters.
- Ability to compose written materials of moderate difficulty on various subjects for various levels of readership.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to type at a speed necessary for adequate job performance.
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines to complete projects and assignments within a restricted time period, including with little to minimal notice of deadline.
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and trustworthy relationships with customers, employees, management and vendors.
- Ability to handle complaints to resolve problems and work with all customers, vendors and company personnel in a professional manner.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services and its family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must apply via our online application program