Administrative Support - First Wing Jet Center (TYQ)
- - Maintenance - First Wing Jet Center
- Zionsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
General Description: This key position is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to support the sales, parts, maintenance and customer service departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a related field.
- Must have above average skills in computer usage.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel at a minimum.
- Must be familiar with the use of modern office equipment required to perform routine administrative responsibilities.
- Skill to review, proofread, edit and verify, forms, documents, contracts, and other written materials for accuracy in content of information, grammar, and calculation.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, grammar and punctuation required for producing and proofreading complex written documents.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instruction to complete assigned tasks accurately.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks to complete job functions in an orderly, efficient manner.
- Ability to hold in confidence all information regarding company matters that is relayed to or over heard regarding the business matters.
- Ability to compose written materials of moderate difficulty on various subjects for various levels of readership.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to type at a speed necessary for adequate job performance.
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines to complete projects and assignments within a restricted time period, including with little to minimal notice of deadline.
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and trustworthy relationships with customers, employees, management and vendors.
- Ability to handle complaints to resolve problems and work with all customers, vendors and company personnel in a professional manner.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services and its family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must apply via our online application program
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page