Aircraft Maintenance Sales Director
- - Sales-Eagle Creek Aviation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Gather intelligence, generate maintenance sales prospects/leads from aircraft owners, operators, chief pilots, CEOs, CFOs, personal assistants, aviation directors, maintenance directors and anyone else within the aviation industry that can provide information regarding the maintenance, sale or any other activity of their current or future aircraft.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to maintain regular contact with all current and prospective aircraft owners and future clients which includes executing standard cold call and travel schedule needs, acquiring information for each customer's maintenance requirements as well as cultivating new sales opportunities.
- Ability to develop short and long-term relationships with aircraft owners, corporate flight departments and maintenance directors.
- Ability to provide each client/prospect with technical knowledge and experience, and offer advice and recommendations for maintenance services and practices that will benefit their individual flight operations.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with great persistence to follow through on a sale.
- Maintain MRO client/prospect database with accurate names, titles, addresses, phone numbers, and aircraft information, for each client or prospect.
- Attend various industry trade shows to promote MRO Avionics and Maintenance services as well as a supportive role for other services.
- Ability to maintain a strong and positive industry presence.
- Maintain technical proficiency and stay informed on current events and industry trends.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of contracts to include: pricing, warranty, and additional options.
- Demonstrate good negotiation skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and document customer requirements, understanding their needs and anticipate service requests.
Education and Experiences Requirements
- B.A. in Business Administration, Marketing or technical equivalent within Aerospace preferred
- 2-4 years in sales or equivalent experience
- Must have experience in larger Cabin Jets, in Beech/Hawker products, Citations, Embraer Phenom, Twin Commander and in single engine Turbine
- OEM or other industry knowledge is required
- Understanding of private aviation maintenance programs and operations with a basic knowledge of CFR Part 91, Part 135 operations and Part 145 repair station capabilities and limitations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Suites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FAA regulations & safety protocols
- Contracts and administration
- Knowledge of aviation and market trends
- Must be able to travel 25% per year or more in order to build and maintain relationship's with current and perspective customers
- Understands that our business is 24/7/365 and is willing to and will work overtime, holidays, and weekends when required to meet the demands of the business
Eagle Creek Aviation Services and it's family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer