IT Support Technician
- - Admin-Eagle Creek Aviation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Primary Job Functions
• Supporting technology users both on-site and remotely.
• Travel between corporate locations as needed to install equipment and provide support (3 central Indiana locations, 1 Florida location).
• Install, upgrade, repair, and support desktop computers, laptops, printers, and other technology hardware and software.
• Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows 10 on computers in a domain environment.
• Install, configure and troubleshoot various third party applications.
• Diagnose and fix computer and network connectivity issues.
• Assist users with Microsoft Office applications, provide basic training, and resolve technical problems.
• Support Wi-Fi networks and devices.
• Install and terminate network cabling and devices.
• Support VoIP devices and network.
• Support CCTV devices and network.
• Assist in cybersecurity protection and mitigation of threats and vulnerabilities.
• Suggest improvements to provide better service and improve IT operations.
Required Skills and Experience
• 1 – 3 years hands-on experience supporting desktop and laptop computers in a Windows environment.
• 1 – 3 years hands-on experience using Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel with ability to assist others and provide basic training.
• Ability to troubleshoot and correct hardware problems with PC's in an efficient manner.
• Solid understanding of general networking including: DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, common troubleshooting tools and commands, routers, switches, Wi-Fi setup and troubleshooting.
• Solid understanding of Windows 10 in a domain environment – installing, configuring, upgrading, and troubleshooting.
• Ability and desire to learn new things quickly and stay up-to-date on technologies.
• Ability to prioritize tasks well and work without direct supervision.
• Associates degree or higher in computer technology or similar equivalent vocational training program.
• A+ and Network+ certifications and/or other similar or advanced IT certifications.
• Valid drivers license.
• Ability to lift computers, monitors, and other equipment up to 50 pounds.
• Occasional extended, evening, or weekend hours.
Eagle Creek Aviation https://eaglecreekaviation.hirecentric.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page