TPE331 Line/Intermediate Technician - Eagle Creek Aviation (EYE)
- - Maintenance-Eagle Creek Aviation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The qualified applicant must posses a minimum of the following listed knowledge, skills, and competency requirements.
- Disassembles and reassembles all 331 engine types and models.
- Performs troubleshooting for the customer both on the phone and in person.
- Inspects engine parts upon removal in accordance with appropriate maintenance manuals and/or approved data, taking measurements to match reassembly.
- Documents all engine discrepancies, troubleshooting & repairing discrepancies and describing work accomplished in inspection paperwork.
- Accomplishes service bulletins, repair letters and airworthiness directives, as required. -Procures and routes parts, as required, for the particular engine inspection.
- Has significant customer contact. Troubleshoots and repairs aircraft systems based on qualifications.
- Utilizes safe practices in the accomplishment of all work and participates in general housekeeping efforts.
- Other duties as required.
- Position may require some travel, 10-20%.
MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS: Experience with Honeywell programs, e-engines, MSP and on-line troubleshooting tools. Valid Airframe and Powerplant license, to be able to signoff work performed. 3-5 years TPE331 engine experience. Experience with TPE331 engine removal and installation, Hot Section, Gearbox Inspections. Strong troubleshooting skills with both engine and airframe. Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel, Intranet and Internet. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must travel as required (10%-20%)