Pilot - CE-550 Bravo and CE-560 Ultra
- - First Wing Charter Management
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The qualified employee for this position must possess a minimum of the following listed knowledge, skills, and competency requirements. The employee will be part of a crew environment, acting as Pilot in Command and Second in Command on both Part 91 and Part 135 flights. Requires the ability to consistently complete flights in a safe and efficient manner. Requires a flexible schedule and the ability to accept flights with little advanced notification.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare the aircraft for the day's flight with attention to cleanliness, requested catering, aircraft airworthiness, etc.
• Responsible for the completion of all pre-flight weather briefings, weight and balance calculations, flight planning, ordering of fuel, and all other required paperwork per First Wing Management's operating procedures.
• Greeting of customers as they arrive at the airport.
• Responsible for consistently promoting a Professional Flight Crew atmosphere, especially while in the presence of First Wing Management's customers.
• Responsible for the strict adherence to the FAR's as well as First Wing Management's policies and procedures.
• Operation of the aircraft in a confident manner with priority given to safety, passenger comfort and cost effectiveness.
• Post-flight duties including aircraft cleaning, restocking of onboard catering, and accurate completion of all trip paperwork required in terms of record keeping materials.
• Responsible for communicating all pertinent information, including maintenance squawks, cosmetic issues and upcoming maintenance events with the proper authorities.
• Assist with the training and development of other First Wing Management pilots.
• Other responsibilities and/or tasks that may occasionally be delegated to the employee by their supervisor and/or management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of the aircraft systems and limitations.
• Understanding of FAR's.
• Understanding of First Wing Management's Operating Procedures.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
• Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems.
• Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.
Education and Experience Requirements
• First Class Medical
• ATP Certificate
• CE-500 Type Rating
• 3,000 hours total flight time
• 1,000 hours Turbine Pilot in Command
Eagle Creek Aviation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer