Aviation Concierge - First Wing Jet Center (TYQ)
- - Line - First Wing Jet Center
- Zionsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Do you enjoy providing exceptional levels of customer service? Are you looking for a fast-paced, unique, and challenging work environment? We are seeking a highly motivated and talented hospitality professional to join our team at First Wing Jet Center, a business aviation jet center in Zionsville, IN. This is a position that requires an outgoing, driven, experienced, greeter that is motivated by being able to provide the highest levels of service to our guests.
The ideal candidate will excel in customer retention, developes repeat customers and makes them feel satisfied and appreciated; gains the trust of customers; increases customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and responding quickly to them.
• Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele.
• Greets customers in a welcoming, friendly and respectful manner.
• Establishes a business relationship that will make the customer feel welcome.
• Communicates with customers by phone, email, facsimile, or in person and receives orders for services that are required during the customer visit.
• Provides directions for customers to local attractions, activities, and restaurants as requested and /or by anticipating the customer's needs.
• Assists flight crews with arrangements for hotels, ground transportation, catering and other miscellaneous vendor service requirements.
• Proactively prepares for all incoming aircraft, ensuring rental cars, personal vehicles, catering, and other requests are standing by.
• Ensure all departing aircraft have all requested amenities such as catering, coffee, ice, and newspapers.
• Handles heavy volume of incoming communication via the telephone, aircraft radios, and internal radios with the line service personnel and/or by any other communication system the company may implement.
• Must be able to understand and complete rental car agreements.
• Promotes and up sells new or additional services.
• Maintain neat work area at all times to include front desk, lobby, and all FBO amenities. Light to moderate cleaning duties of lobby, restrooms, hangars, is required.
• Coordinates with the appropriate departments to provide the services the customer requires for fuel, maintenance, hangar, aircraft cleaning, accurate arrival and departure times and any other services requirements.
• Monitors the aviation radio frequency for communicating directly with the aircraft en-route, mastering commonly used radio terminology including military time and the phonetic alphabet.
• Process Customer invoices and sales transactions for services rendered through computer system
• Maintain and stock information, materials, and amenities in the customer service area.
• Assists in sorting and delivering customers and tenant's mail.
• Operate vehicles cautiously around moving aircraft and ground servicing equipment, when needed.
• Report to work in proper uniform ready to work when the shift starts.
• Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
• High School diploma or GED required
• 1 to 3 years strong customer service experience, preferably at an FBO, luxury hotel, restaurant, country club, or similar facility
• Customer focus- naturally outgoing/extroverted
• Strong communication skills both in person and over the phone
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work primarily afternoon/evening shifts including weekends and some holidays.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities/fast-paces environments.
• Previous aviation experience preferred, but not required.
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page