Beechcraft Premier Pilot
- - First Wing Charter Management
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The employee will be part of a crew environment, acting as Pilot in Command or on both Part 91 and Part 135 flights. The person filling this position will initially be flying in a Beechcraft Premier aircraft. In addition it requires the pilots to be ready to respond to occasional duty calls with little advance notice and to consistently complete flights in a safe and efficient manner. Positions open in Indianapolis, IN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Greeting of customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner as they arrive at the airport.
• Treating customers and guests in a friendly, courteous and polite manor at all times. Superior Customer service is our trademark.
• Prepare aircraft for the day's flight with special attention to:
o Cleanliness of aircraft
o Aircraft Airworthiness
o Preparation of requested catering
• Responsible for the completion of all pre-flight items including:
o Weather briefings
o Weight and Balance calculations
o Flight planning and filing of flight plans
o Other paperwork required per First Wing Management's Part 135 operating procedures
• Responsible for consistently promoting a Professional Flight Crew atmosphere, especially while in the presence of First Wing Management's customers.
• Responsible for the strict adherence to the FAR's as well as First Wing Management's policies and procedures.
• Operation of the aircraft and each trip in a professional manner with priority given to safety, passenger comfort and cost effectiveness.
• Post-flight duties including:
o Aircraft cleaning
o Restocking of onboard catering and supplies
o Accurate completion of all trip paperwork required in terms of record keeping materials, immediately after each trip
o Writing any maintenance irregularities in the aircraft discrepancy log and ensuring that the proper personnel are notified of these squawks, immediately after each flight
o Assist with the training and development of other First Wing Management pilots.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent Cockpit Management Resource Skills
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
• Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems
• Through knowledge and understanding of aircraft systems and limitations of all aircraft flown
• Through understanding of FAR's.
• Through understanding of First Wing Management's Operating Procedures.
• Ability to work in and foster a team environment.
Education and Experiences Requirements
• First Class Medical
• ATP Certificate
• Minimum 2,500 hours total flight time
• Minimum 1,000 hours Turbine Pilot in Command
• Type Rating in Premier preferred
• Prefer 135 experience and 135 Management experience
• Understands that our business is 24/7/365 and is willing to and will work overtime, holidays, and weekends when required to meet the demands of the business.
• The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job related duties as requested by supervisor, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services, Inc. and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers