Aviation Concierge - Naples Jet Center (APF)
- - Admin-Naples Jet Center
- Naples, FL, USA
- Full Time
• Do you thrive on providing an exceptional level of customer service?
• Are you energetic, positive, sincere individual who loves connecting with people?
• Are you looking for a fast-paced, unique, and challenging work environment?
• Naples Jet Center is seeking a highly motivated and talented professional to join our team.
• This is a position that requires an extroverted personality, someone who is motivated by being able to provide only the highest level of service to our guests.
• This candidate must excel in creating relationships that make customers feel appreciated by understanding and responding swiftly to their needs.
• Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele.
• First point of contact greeting pilots, passengers and potential customers.
• Greets customers with a warm welcome, friendly, and respectful manner.
• Communicates with dispatchers/crew/passengers via phone, email, or in person and receives notice of arrivals that require immediate acknowledgement.
• Provides directions/recommendations for customers to local restaurants, activities, and attractions as requested and/or by anticipating the customer's needs.
• Assist flight crews with arrangements for hotels, ground transportation, catering and other miscellaneous vendor service requirements.
• Proactively prepares for all incoming aircraft, ensuring rental cars, personal vehicles, catering, and other requests are standing by.
• Coordinates with the appropriate departments to provide services the customer requires for fuel orders, maintenance, hangar, aircraft detailing, accurate arrival and departure dates and times.
• Maintains neat work area at all times including front desk, lobby area, and all FBO amenities. Light to moderate cleaning duties of lobby and restrooms as needed.
• Handles heavy volume of incoming communication via the telephone, aircraft radios, and internal radios with line service personnel.
• Masters commonly used aviation terminology including military time, aviation radio etiquette, and the phonetic alphabet.
• Process customer invoices and sales transactions for services rendered through computer system.
• Assists in sorting and delivering customer's and tenant's mail.
• Operate vehicles cautiously and safely around moving aircraft and ground servicing equipment as needed.
• Report to work in proper uniform ready to perform when the shift starts.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• 2-3 years of solid customer service experience, experience working at an FBO is preferred.
• High school diploma required, some college is preferred.
• Strong communication skills both in person and phone call interactions.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel is a must.
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work primarily afternoon/evening shifts including weekends and some holidays.
• Ability to adapt quickly to prioritize tasks effectively while enduring constant interruption.
• Previous aviation experience or interest is preferred but not required.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page