PIC CE-560XL (Citation Excel)
- - First Wing Charter Management
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The qualified employee for this position must possess a minimum of the following listed knowledge, skills, and competency requirements. The employee will be part of a crew environment, acting as Pilot in Command and Second in Command on both Part 91 and Part 135 flights. Requires the ability to consistently complete flights in a safe and efficient manner.
- Prepare the aircraft for the day's flight with attention to cleanliness, requested catering, aircraft airworthiness, etc.
- Responsible for the completion of all pre-flight weather briefings, weight and balance calculations, flight planning, ordering of fuel, and all other required paperwork per First Wing Management's operating procedures.
- Greeting of customers as they arrive at the airport.
- Responsible for consistently promoting a Professional Flight Crew atmosphere, especially while in the presence of First Wing Management's customers.
- Responsible for the strict adherence to the FAR's as well as First Wing Management's policies and procedures.
- Operation of the aircraft in a confident manner with priority given to safety, passenger comfort and cost effectiveness.
- Post-flight duties including aircraft cleaning, restocking of onboard catering, and accurate completion of all trip paperwork required in terms of record keeping materials.
- Responsible for communicating all pertinent information, including maintenance squawks, cosmetic issues and upcoming maintenance events with the proper authorities.
- Assist with the training and development of other First Wing Management pilots.
- Other responsibilities and/or tasks that may occasionally be delegated to the employee by their supervisor and/or management.
- Knowledge of the aircraft systems and limitations.
- Understanding of FAR's.
- Understanding of First Wing Management's Operating Procedures.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems.
- Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.
- First Class Medical
- ATP Certificate
- CE-560XL Type Rating
- 3,000 hours total flight time
- 1,000 hours Turbine Pilot in Command
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page